Friday 22 January 2010

Palpitations galore.

So, I intended to have an early night tonight and within half an hour of closing my eyes, I jolt awake and am greeted with palpitations. Only God knows why I suddenly had a feeling of anxiety. I've had no obligations this week whatsoever, in fact, it could not have been a more counter-productive/non-eventful week, with the exception of my 7 hour stint at the pub on Tuesday, but that was purely down to catching up with an old friend who I hadn't properly spoken to in 2 years...


I've attempted to re-arrange my room in attempt to try and distract myself since it was kind of getting messy and have opened my windows to let some much needed cold (and disputably "fresh") air in.


I'm wondering if it is anything to do with the fact that my second and final semester of my life- in theory- starts this coming Monday and I'm beginning to think more and more about what the fuck is going to happen beyond graduation day.


I can't really suppress the thought of it, and I am worried about what my classification will end up being. I've been trying not to think about it too much, but I had the misfortune of a certain somebody reminding me that I haven't done as well as I ought to have done in my time here- you know who you are. 


I am hoping for some type of wondrous miracle this semester so I can prove to myself I'm not a complete retard, and that I will in turn not be condemned to a life of menial jobs.


Pointless worrying about that now though, I need to get through the rest of today yet.


I'm hoping not to waste today, as I have done the rest of the week. I need to stop regretting this though, since spending time regretting shit is what I've been doing for 3 and a bit years.


It's time to move on and make do with what I have.


Lord knows I can't ask for any time back.


Chokobo | チョコボ

No comments:

Post a Comment