Wednesday 14 April 2010

Deleted.

An indiscriminate combination of:

  • "I don't really like you" 
  • "We never really talk in real life"
  • "We never really talk in the virtual world" (or a combination of both)
  • "We haven't attempted to converse in the longest time" 
  • "I haven't spoken to you in years (and quite frankly, would like to keep it that way)"
  • "Our wall conversations never really expanded beyond 'Happy Birthday'" 
    are the reasons why at this time of writing, I have at least 100 less Facebook "friends."

    Some of the deleted were closer than others (and some of the "friends" were mere fan pages). Either way, I have grown weary of the numbers game. I'm pretty certain there are a few more that can be deleted too, but in time.

    Don't take it personally though, you neither miss me nor have a genuine interest in my life (and the feeling is mutual.)

    If you do feel hurt, I assure you, the feeling of indignation will be short-lived.

    -Chokobo-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment